" />" />" />
- Apartments builts in 2008
- Bright and spaceful kitchen/living room
- 2 people bedroom
- 1 bunk bed room
- Spaceful bathroom with toilets and shower cabin
-External terrace with view point on the village
- Lovely terrace garden by the other side
- Excellent materials build quality
- Beech wood floor
- Individual heating system with design heaters
- Large built into the wall closets
- House hold equipments: oven, fridge, vitroceramic cook top, micro wave, extractor fan, washing machine, satellite TV, DVD player, etc.
The village and its surroundings
- Lovely typical village located at 1250 m altitude. Large Aragon-style buildings.
- Total peaceful environment.
- Pediment as well as children playground nearby.
- Multiple hicking trails around the area. Tendeñera summit (2900 m. altitude) is being located right behing the village.
- Exceptional natural environment in both the valley of Broto and the valley of Ordesa. World famous national park of Ordesa y Monte Perdido.
- Many options of day-trips in areas of great cultural and historical: San Juan de la Peña, Ainsa, valley of Tena, valley of Aragón, etc.
2018 prices (per night)
Peak season: 105 euros
Mid season: 85 euros
Low season: 70 euros
Minimum stay: 7 nights from June to September (arrivals and departures on Sundays)
4 nights Easter or Christmas
2 night the rest of the year
+34 6 80 93 55 18
HOCHSAISON: 105 € Nacht
ZWISCHENSAISON: 85 € Nacht
NEBENSAISO: 70 € Nacht
Mindestaufenthalt: 7 Nächte von Juni bis September (Ein- und Ausfahrt am Sonntag) 4 Nächte Ostern und Weihnachten
2 Nächte den Rest des Jahres